Parents/guardians of sports registrants can fulfil their fundraising commitments by volunteering to work a Bingo. COCL typically works Bingos at the Castledowns Bingo Hall (12222 137 Ave). For full information about Bingo locations, schedules and procedures
How it Works
Additional Bingo Hall: Kensington Bingo Hall, 12538 132 Ave
Afternoon Bingo: 11 AM - 3:30 PM
Evening/Late Night: 5 PM - 12:00 AM
(See Events Calendar for dates)
Bingo Coordinator: Heide Morden (email Heide)
What to Expect:
- Please arrive on time and be prepared to walk. Please wear comfortable clothing and shoes; the temperature of the hall will vary from fairly cool to quite warm.
- Please ensure your cellphones are either in vibrate/silent mode or off. Please do not talk on your cellphone during your time on the ‘floor’. If you must answer your call please excuse yourself to the lunch room as it is distracting to the players.
- The scheduled end time for an Evening/Late Night bingo is midnight, however, the quicker we get to “BINGOS” the quicker we go home. We are not permitted to leave until after the last bingo has been called and the mandatory duties are completed.
- If you have a medical condition, please advise the chairperson & they will place you in a suitable position.
- You will be provided a meal during the course of your commitment.
- No minors are allowed in Castledowns Bingo Hall. All workers must be over the age of 18 and ID may be requested for verification.
- No alcohol consumption allowed
Any questions, concerns or to reschedule your fundraising commitment for Bingo, please contact the Bingo Director directly.